afarax is looking for freelance consultants with specific experience with release/project management. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you’re in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we’ll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for a Release Coordinator to join their team.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio (or not …)
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the backlog
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
Is this you ?
- Bachelor’s degree (or Master ?) in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework especially change control processes
- Hands on experience with SDLC tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Omnitracker
- 5 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Team player
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/