afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Financial Processes. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst FI/CO to join their team.
- Coordinate and Support the finance workstream during the OneSAP project
- Be the central point for support activities within finance
- Be the backup for master data creation and closing activities
- Support the finance department at go-live
Is this you ?
- Master degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Medior- level
- Willing to combine project-based work with day-to-day support of end users
- Professional knowledge in SAP FI (S/4HANA), VIM modules is a must, knowledge in BI Tools, ARIBA is a plus
- Have a profound knowledge of financial processes (including Finance & Controlling) with high-level understanding of transversal flows / interactions between Finance and other modules
- Large problem solving capacity with strong analytical skills and critical mindset.
- A real team player being able to communicate effectively with many different stakeholders
- Language: NL or FR and EN
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/