Scrum Master – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how of the Agile mindset. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for two skilled Scrum Masters to join our clients Lean & Agile Office team. They will perform the following tasks :
- The Scrum Master helps individuals to adopt the right mindset and behaviors, the teams to embrace continuous improvement and the organization to truly collaborate with the Agile teams:
- Soft skills over hard skills
- Facilitate over solving
- Adapt to the need over doing by the book
- Working team over working product
- Team up with the existing Agile coaches team:
- Main mission: integrate a Dataplatform team at least until the end of the year and enables its culture
- Two days a month equivalent: participate to our Lean & Agile Office team events (scrum events, agile clinic, strategy brainstorm, community of practice, etc.).
- Punctually: help the coaches on workshop/training co-facilitation.
Is this you ?
- Team and individual focused attitude
- Know, own and apply, also for himself, the Agile mindset (value and principles)
- Able to provide a positive and constructive feedback for improvement
- Ability to work fully independently & plan Scrum activities without supervision
- Proven work experience as Scrum Master
- at least 3 years
- at least has been part of 2-3 different teams as a Scrum Master in a different context than IT: plus
- for more than one company: big plus
- Able to train Scrum, Kanban, agile and others techniques
- Mastery of several Agile project/product management approaches (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) in order to be flexible depending on the team needs
- Team virtual and physical facilitation skills & focusing on creating the right environment for the team
- Strong interest in innovation and eager to experiment new techniques
- Knowledge of Design Thinking Process and related methods and tools (nice to have)
- Knowledge of UX design/development frameworks (nice to have)
- Fluent in English, Dutch-French-German and any other languages are nice to have.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/