afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Agile methodologies and techniques. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master Banking – Risk & Credit to join their team.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
- Project follow-up
- Set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- Schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- Guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- Provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- Assist and support the team in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
- Track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
- Project methodology and coaching
- Coach and challenge the Project Team
- Help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- Remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
- Ambassador of agile methods within the company
- Provide to his/her superiors a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
- Risk & issue management
Is this you ?
- Sound knowledge of English as well as at least one local language (Dutch or French)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques
- Banking experience
- Risk & Credits Domain
- Good negotiator
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/