afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Security Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Security Enterprise Architect to join the architecture group, consisting of enterprise architects (covering functional architecture), technology architecs and infrastructure architects.
- As a Security Architect you help in the setup of a secure customeroriented digital architecture. Your experience and background help us make the best choices to put technologies securely in our landscape.
- Your focus is on the elaboration of domain architectures – aligned with the IT Architecture strategy – as a foundation for the further elaboration by solution designers. You also assist in the security aspects of other domain architectures. You will create and maintain the security architectures, guidelines, and principles, and are responsible for the corresponding documentation, modeling, training, communication, and support.
- You collaborate closely with the business and IT teams, the architecture community, our Security Office, our infrastructure provider PI-SQUARE, and our Cloud Center of Excellence (managing our primary cloud provider Azure).
- You promote, elaborate, and respect the architecture governance processes.
- You have an innovative vision and a broad interest in cybersecurity, security architecture and risk management as well as identity and access management.
- You think and work in an enterprise environment and always consider technologies as well as processes and people.
- You’re a good communicator and adapt your style to the target public. You present the concepts and architectures to senior management (business and IT) as well as to IT development teams and infrastructure collaborators
Is this you ?
- Very good and broad knowledge and experience in security architecture as well as identity and access management, considering both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with security concepts such as authentication and authorization standards, network, infrastructure, and application security (Security by Design)
- Experience with cloud security and architecture, preferably Azure
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Security, Risk & Compliance, Audit), SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, ISO27001
- Experience with TOGAF, ArchiMate and ITIL are a plus
- Broad knowledge of and interest in IT, from infrastructure to banking systems
- Transversal enterprise-level architecture experience
- You follow market trends and consider these in your designs and judgements
- You always have the added value for the customer in mind
- You communicate easily to a technical as well as a non-technical audience
- Experience with agile & DevOps is an asset
- You have an active knowledge of Dutch and/or French, at least passive knowledge of the other language French and/or Dutch, and have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Analytical thinker
- Positive mindset
- Team player
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Able to work on different items in parallel
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/