afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Data Architect to perform the following duties :
- Contribute to the business strategy development providing insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions.
- Understand and ameliorate the business strategy translating it into IT requirements with alignment guarantee.
- Analyse implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply.
- Transform the IT strategy in an architecture that represents goals and target of the business creating data monitoring models for each product and team.
- In collaboration with a project manager, assess and analyse the necessary tasks to be done in regard to a specific project, guiding the PM in the set-up phase.
- Help formulate the client’s need/requirement in high level lines throughout the workshops.
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams summarizing the needs/requirements in a clear and deployable overview of tasks.
- Define a strategy which is in line with business and company culture/expectations.
- Communicate the solution to the organization (Business & IT)
- Evaluate different solutions to recommend one, based on the following principles: strategy, architectural principles, transition plan.
- Identify the impact of the chose solution on the existing/new projects in sight.
- Identify the governance, transformation and organization models necessary to deploy the chosen solution.
- Contribute to the financial forecasting and calculations of the mitigation plans including the identification of risks and dangers.
- Identify the interdependencies between projects to prioritize then in the organization roadmap.
- Participate in the identification of the standards and architecture guidelines regarding the job itself.
- Actualize the transformation plans (roadmap) based on the real time evolution of the projects.
- Initiate and maintain the architectural models.
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the company database.
Is this you ?
- Knowledge and experience of methodological and technical approach for architectural modelization, it is tools and business requirements in the context of BI, Big Data and data exploitation practices.
- Experience in the implementation of BI Platforms and Big Data corporate.
- Working knowledge of Data Science (AI, ML, DL)
- Working knowledge and experience in data-oriented Cloud services knowledge
- Good knowledge of health insurance funds are a plus
- Excellent programme/project management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent risk management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent financial planning/management skills related to the IT sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the data base modelling & development
- Excellent knowledge of the IT process management
- Excellent knowledge of ArchiMate, BPMN, UML, Sparx
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centred
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience
- +5 years’ experience in a similar rôle
- FR and/or Dutch or vice verso
- Very good notion of ENG
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/