afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in .NET Development. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled .NET Developer to join their Document Management team.
The .NET developer will execute the design, implementation and testing of new features as well as bug fixes. He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm's Change & Deployment processes. He will grant support to other teams using the document management platform, both to integrate new features as well as debug issues during integration phases on in Production.
- Migration & upgrades of existing backend applications (both licensed as native applications)
- Migrate our current solutions to new technologies
- Winform UI’s to web UI’s
- SOAP to Rest services
- .NET Framework to .NET Core (v6)
- Creation of new flows & deliveries as per business needs
- Implementation of new supportive tools (intern & business facing) to improve the quality of document management
- Maintenance & evolution of our existing platforms & assets
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience as a software/application .NET developer (specifically on back-end services (Windows or WCF), batch systems and WinForms UI)
- Very good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework including in performance optimisation.
- Experience with .NET Core
- Very good knowledge & experience in T-SQL including in performance optimisation
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (VSTS, Visual Studio, …)
- Good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
- Good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF (Soap) and Web API (Restful).
- Experience with REST services / Nugets
- Good knowledge and experience of common design patterns
- Proven experience in implementation of project with strong backend Mid-level orientation (integration and feedback management)
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Well-structured working approach
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/