afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Information Security. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Cloud Security Specialist to join their Cybersecurity department.
Function description :
- Establish and maintain enterprise security models, architecture, patterns and guidelines.
- Support IT architects to develop “secure by-design” application architectures based on security patterns, requirements and risk analysis and ensure project conformity with security rules and expectations.
- Develop durable and influencing relations with IT and Business responsible, enabling continual promotion of long-term cybersecurity goals.
- Contribute to the overall evolution of cybersecurity adoption throughout the enterprise. Influence security practice in the IT and business community through knowledge sharing sessions.
- Support management in the development of strategic vision and roadmap relating to security services and write high quality management memos.
- Be open and constructive in responding to ad-hoc requests from security colleagues, IT management and business partners.
Is this you ?
- Good knowledge of French
- Fluent in English
Required experience and knowledge :
- 10 years of professional experience in Information Security
- Demonstrable communication and influencing skills written, verbal and strategic.
- Deep knowledge of general information security topics and their applications in realworld environments, amongst other regarding Cloud-native or Cloud-ready components.
- Experience in working with architecture models covering business, IT technical or operational views;
- Experience in security risk assessments, risk analysis, audits, mitigation plan development etc
- Good knowledge of information security standards & frameworks (e.g., ISO 2700x, NIST, SANS);
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (e.g., IAM, PKI, VDI, secure networking, web infrastructure, API security).
- Experience in IT architecture methodologies and structured security architecture methodologies (e.g., TOGAF, SABSA); creation of conceptual and logical reference architecture documents.
- In-depth understanding of the threats applicable to Financial Services
Soft skills :
- Continually curious, self-starter, collaborative, pro-active and team player.
- Approachable security advocate, actively promoting security architecture and risk-based approach.
- Integrity and fairness in weighing options, impacts, risk, and actions.
- Learn continuously, provide constructive peer-reviews, give, and accept feedback.
- Success in dynamic and multi-cultural enterprise environment
- Statements like “we cannot do that” or “it has been tried before” inspire you to dig deeper and to help solving the problem in new ways.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/