afarax is hiring a Solution Architect Cloud Data Analytics for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Your main responsibilities as a Cloud Data Analytics Solution Architect will be as follows:
- understand business requirements, IT and operational priorities to design and implement appropriate solutions;
- contribute to the analysis and implementation of the data platform, the (advanced) roadmaps and artificial intelligence to ensure that new developments properly benefit from key analytical cloud technologies;
- ensure that solutions exhibit high levels of robustness, performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reusability;
- collaborate with other solution architects to develop complex end-to-end solutions (on Microsoft Azure), ensuring hybrid integration with existing on-premises systems of the company.
Is this you?
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, commercial or business engineering, master's degree in science or equivalent knowledge acquired through experience;
- Young at heart and knowledge or a marked interest in the latest technologies;
- Eager to learn (technological watch) and flexible; dynamic and open-minded;
- As a Cloud Data Analytics Solution Architect, you must have:
- experience in the implementation of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure is a plus), particularly in the fields of data management, (advanced) analytics and artificial intelligence;
- advanced analytical skills and experience in data architecture to define appropriate customer solutions in a hybrid context;
- a very good knowledge of data management principles such as modeling, governance, quality, etc. ;
- experience with modern data integration techniques such as real-time data streaming and data virtualization;
- experience with Microsoft PAAS solutions such as Azure data factory, Azure data lake, Azure databricks, Azure event hub, Azure Synapse, PowerBi;
- in-depth knowledge of other technologies: Database solutions: Snowflake, Oracle, Microsoft SQL database / Big Data platforms and ecosystems: Based on Cloudera (Python, Spark).
- Technical leadership: ability to guide a team towards the deployment of the cloud and new technologies;
- You are able to work independently and you have a team spirit;
- Good communication skills, both with technical and non-technical interlocutors;
- Knowledge of different development methodologies (Waterfall, agile (Scrum, Kanban), …);
- Assertive, positive-critical and innovative;
- Sense of organization ; participation in the functional or hierarchical management of members of the project team;
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in NL, FR and EN
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/