afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Solution Architect EB/HC to join their team.
Objective of the job :
- Your main objective is to describe the uniform data model for Employee Benefits/healthcare department, along with the ETL’s sourcing it and the data marts exploiting it
- Therefor, a particular attention is required to data definition and modelling concepts. You should be able to find the right balance between user reporting needs and data consildation/modelling standards
- You will describe and explain the required data model to the data engineers and ETL developers to be implemented
- Ensure that the implemented solution corresponds to the description and manage the technical debt
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Fluent in English
- University Graduate or Professional bachelor
- Proven background in insurance business or equivalent (financial/banking)
- Good knowledge of Database technology
- Knowledge of common application architecture
- Strong experience in Data modelling & Data architecture
- Strong experience in application/functional architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and team player
- Structured and pro-active
- Quality driven
How we support you?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/