afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Identity and Access Management packages in general and Sailpoint in particular. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Technical Designer IAM to join their team.
Principal responsibilities :
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of the functional analysis, work with others on the technical analysis or carry out the technical analysis in order to meet the needs of users and make possible the efficient programming of the application.
- Implement and enhance the technical applications, taking the analyses into consideration in order to meet the requirements of users.
- Give 2nd line support to Access Administrators. Monitoring and maintenance of daily processes.
Is this you ?
- Very good knowledge of Identity & Access management packages in general and Sailpoint (IdentityIQ, File Access Management) in particular
- Very good knowledge of OKTA
- Good knowledge of parametrization, development on an IAM systems and provisioning connectors
- Good knowledge of global architecture and security principles
- Close collaboration with Kyndryl(infrastructure), DSO (digital security office), Architects and Access Management.
Technical skills :
- File Transfer (MFT)
- API : Java development
- FAM (File Access Management)
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/