afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Visually appealing and user friendy interfaces. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for three Senior UX/UI Designers to extend their team.
- Participate in ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate in regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design pixel-perfect key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
- ‘Defend’ your design to management and other stakeholders within the organization
Is this you ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors / Ergonomics, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Design or similarly relevant field
- Fluent in English is a must – Deliverables are written in English and most of the meetings are conducted in English
- A profound knowledge of (at least) one of both languages (French or Dutch) on top of fluency in English is a strong bonus
- 3 years of experience/seniority in similar topics
- In depth understanding of web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch (or Figma), Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin and Abstract)
- Experience with design systems
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design)
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
- Preferred experience / exposure to web banking
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (Android material design / IOS human interface guidelines) is a plus.
- Proven track of project experience in similar missions
- Knowledge of Banking environment
- Personal affinity or experience with banking in different domains (insurance, invest, …)
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Gets energy from the end result of his work: the appreciation of the design and the end delivery of it to the customer
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feeling for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/