afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Web Security. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for two skilled Web Security Engineers to enforce their Web Security and Authentication team.
- Design, deliver and support the integration layer between operating systems and business applications within distributed environments for Web and mobile applications.
- Focuses on the integration of web applications in the Web Infrastructure, for the intranet as well as for the internet (DMZ) and cloud applications.
- Deploy and maintain a consistent and complex Web site infrastructure
- Help to identify, recommend, and prioritize new platform features in conjunction with application developers and architects.
- Ability to challenge new and existing solutions, architectures and defend it towards the interest of the bank (maintenance, costs, security,…)
- Identify reusable components required for Web Security and ensure the high quality of the service
- Share knowledge with colleagues on technology subjects, solutions, best practices on vendor specific and also on generic security components
- Establish and document installations, guidelines, policies and procedures for relevant stakeholders, including the squad.
- Active participation in production support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squad. Support other squad in non-prod, providing guidelines, troubleshooting
- Set and enforce compatibility and interoperability standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
- Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance.
- Contribute to the evolution of our automation framework
Is this you ?
- Master or equivalent by experience with at least 3 years’ strong experience in a similar function : Web Security Infrastructure in banking sector
- Working proficiency oral and written in English
- French and/or Dutch is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience with ISAM/ISVA or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Security
- A professional experience of at least 5 years, some in development
- Proven experience with reverse proxies, Webseal, ISAM or similar
- Good and proven knowledge on: Web access management, Web authentication practices, SSL/TLS( and mutual auth.), SSO, Identity Federation, PKI, certificates, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0.
- Good knowledge on: XML/XSLT
- Good practical knowledge of automation frameworks like eg Ansible (tower) and GIT integration
- Practical experience with DevOps methodologies and container technologies such as Docker
- Generic knowledge on: firewalls, web application firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ, network security
- Experience with support on intranet and extranet development
- Proven experience with following Web technologies: ISAM / ISVA (as from version 9 and modules: AAC, Infomap, Federation)
- Security Token Service (STS) and/or TFIM experience + SOAP and WS-Trust knowledge. Token exchange knowledge
- Recent successful proven experience in similar/comparable scope
- Strong experience in security of Web Infrastructure in larger organizations
- Good experience Shell scripting (automation of curl commands i.e)
- Knowledge in web and application servers including Apache and Websphere
- Familiar with an agile environment
- High awareness to risks related to the financial sector
- Follows the defined processes for projects, incident and change management with high attention to business and financial impact
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Being autonomous and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, flexible, customer-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding sprint schedules
- Able to understand bank related business processes and assess impacts on business
- Agile methodology
- Demonstrated team player with strong and effective customer care skills.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active and innovative attitude.
- Open minded and show flexibility in self-learning new technologies/tools.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail.
- Effective oral and written communicator to both management and technical staff
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/