afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in .NET Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a .NET Architect to join their team.
Objective of the job:
- Define the target architecture for backend development in general and for actual backend implementations
- Define development environment strategy
- Discuss and align solutions between the architecs in the team
- Coach and support the team’s developers
- Provide documentation, training, and hands-on support for the different teams doing backend development
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Good knowledge of English
- Master with 3 years of experience in .NET Architecture
- Expert in distributed backend development
- Expert in an object-oriented language
- Experience with ORM mappers
- Expert in technical writing
- Experience in REST API Development (JSON, Swagger, …)
- Active knowledge of Architecture & design guidlines
- Experience in C#, NET Core / .NET 6
- Experience with Entity framework Core
- Experience with Relational Database design
- Experience as a .NET application Architect
- Experience with the azure stack
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/