afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in organisation methods. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Scrum Master to join their team.
- You will inspire teams with a whole range of different profiles.
- You will help them to be better organised and achieve their goals.
- You will organise and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Working with the Product Owner, you will handle any backlog, applying the right priorities.
- If you come across any obstacles or inefficiencies, you will make note of them and open up the way to finding a solution.
- You will encourage the sharing of knowledge and ensure that the required skills are firmly embedded in (and between) the teams in your own domain.
- You will work closely with the Domain IT Lead, who directs the teams in terms of content, as well as the People Lead, who is responsible for people management.
Is this you ?
- You already have a number of years’ experience with organisation methods for making teams work agilely together. You are familiar with Jira and equivalent tools. And if you have experience with SAFe, that would be a valuable bonus.
- You will listen actively to the input from the teams. In doing so, you will ensure that the tasks are organised in a way that works for everyone. The empathy you display will also help you to coach people.
- You have always had a nose for continuous improvement and the approach you take is proactive and pragmatic.
- You are in tune with IT delivery and support – plus you are interested in delving more deeply into this area.
- When you learn something new, you are always happy to share this knowledge with others.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance